Skip to contentSkip to site navigation


Below you will find links to various forms and processes.  Please complete the appropriate form and obtain the needed permission(s). 

Add/Drop Form for Spring 2021. As of 2/25/2021 this form may be used for Adding only 2nd six-week courses and CEL. It is also used to Drop courses.

All other Adds are considered late and the Dean of Studies Office should be consulted. The Late Add Form can be found on their website:

Non-Recorded Option Form for Spring 2021

Major Declaration/Change of Major/Change of Major Adviser Form

Field of Concentration Cards



Declaration of Correlate Sequence

Diploma Name/Commencement Program Form


2021 Vassar Summer CEL (290) Work: (available later this spring)

Vassar Summer Independent (298/399) Work

Summer Work at Another Institution


Winter Work at Another Institution


Change of Address

Transcript Request- please send completed form to

Special Permission and Prerequisite Override Form (used during Preregistation only)